On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, you wrote:

> In what way python lacks perl?
I dont need a  python reference next to me when coding  as I do perl
On the other hand you cannot make your  code unreadable or protect by code
packing if you use python ,not that it matters much to us open source dudes ;-)
> Is it sensible to switch to python after 12 months on perl?

The mind share is defenitly for perl.  python is getting there
Sathya Rangaswamy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Life is free and so is Linux

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created for a purpose - to help
people discuss issues about installing and running Linux.  If your
messages are counterproductive to this purpose, your privileges to
submit messages can and will be revoked.