Hi Everybody
Now days trying for mailing. I am using Linux RH 6.1 host as pop agent .Using fetchmail
to fetch the mails and procmail to distribute them .

My /root/.fetchmailrc file is like this

defaults
forcecr
poll xyz.com with proto pop3 no dns
user "user1" there with password "pass" is user1 here and \
wants mda "sed -e '1s /^\t /Recieved:/' |formail| procmail -d user1"

this works fine

But when I USE the multidrop mode
e.g
user "use1" there with password "pass" is user1 user2 here and \
wants mda "sed -e '1s /\t /Recieved: /' |formail procmail "

an for that I put my /etc/procmail file as
:0 c
*^To.*[EMAIL PROTECTED]
!user1

I TRIED UPTO THIS ONLY  because  I GOT STUCK  here.
What problem I got is , the user "user1" gets the message but it goes on recieving
messages ,can say it goes into the loop .

Can anybody provide me the right sysntax please.
Second thing is the method I am using for miltidrop is right ?or any changes ?

regards
sagar

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct