Hi everybody
I didnot see my mail on list after half an hour also hence sending this mail again.

I am using Fetchmail with
/root/.fetchmailrc file
poll xyz.com proto pop3 no dns
user user1 with password "pass" is user1  here and \
wants mda "sed -e ' 1s/^\t /Recieved :/ ' |formail | procmail -d user1 "

This is working fine
The problem comes when I go to the multidrop mode .

user user1 with password "pass" is user1 user2  here and \
wants mda "sed -e ' 1s/^\t /Recieved :/ ' |formail | procmail "

with /etc/procmailrc
: 0 c
*^To [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! user1
:0 c
*^To [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! user2

so that procmail wil distribute it according to the headers  and I GOT the result also
but with a side effect.
The mails go into loop . The recipent user1 and user2 go on recieving them (loop)
as well the mail goes to root also

please help
regards
sagar

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created for a purpose - to help
people discuss issues about installing and running Linux.  If your
messages are counterproductive to this purpose, your privileges to
submit messages can and will be revoked.