naveen jasti wrote:
>   i am naveen from vijayawada from ANDHRA PRADESH

Interesting lesson in geography :-D I didn't know where Vijaywada is.

> recently i joined as the
> systems administrator for linux webservers as i have knowledge on solaris no
> specific knowledge on linux so please provide assistance
> in successfully doing the job.

man <commandname>
lynx /usr/doc/howto/<filename>.html

> and they want to configure the dns server for mail clients and no NT SERVERS

Samajhdaar hain. Sensible people.

> all liunx only.we are using usrobotics ras for authenticating the dialup
> clients and cisco router 2509 model also

Your hardware is fine.

> how we have configure the three machines please provide assistance
> and give me the mail addressess of linux administrators in isp field

This is something even I will require. Thanks in advance.

All the best. Also refer to http://www.linuxdoc.org/ and search
there.. you will find all you want.

Rohit

Check out the 'What to do before posting to the list' site
for a list of common problems and solutions.  The site is
at http://botsie.tripod.com/beforeposting/