Check your /etc/inetd.conf that you have started telnetd of sshd or
whatever. then restart inetd
rcinetd restart
or
/etc/rc.d/init.d/inetd restart

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, K L Bhavani wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>

>     I have a login problem, I am able to login from my machine to other
> machines, but I can't login to my machines from other machines, Can
> anybody help me out in finding out the solution for this.
>
> Thanks in advance
> bhavani

> Check out the 'What to do before posting to the list' site
> for a list of things to try before posting.  The site is
> at http://botsie.tripod.com/beforeposting/

# Indraneel Majumdar       #  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      #
# 4/2 Arobindo Avenue,     #  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com      #
# Durgapur, India 713204   #  Tel: +91-343-563571                 #

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created for a purpose - to help
people discuss issues about installing and running Linux.  If your
messages are counterproductive to this purpose, your privileges to
submit messages can and will be revoked.