Your server seems to be using VGA server. Maybe your /var/X11R6/bin/X link
is not correct? Did you run xf86config?

\Indraneel

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, A Shafi Mani wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installed the 4.1 version of XFree from xfree86.org and i am facing some
> problems in running X. I am attaching the log file also. Please advice..
>
> Thanks in advice guys..
>
> Regards,
> shafi

# Indraneel Majumdar                  ¡  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  #
# Bioinformatics Unit (EMBNET node),  ¡  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com  #
# Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics,                         #
# Hyderabad, India - 500076                                              #