I have no idea abt ur postmaster in windoze .. but using a wrapper u can
fetch the mail from ur pop account which is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
see when some one sends to the address santosh<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> the
mailer doesnt care for santosh .. it sends to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
when u fetch the mail using a wrapper defined to check the header of the
mail and if it sees the name santosh then it delivers to the user
santosh's email .. if some one forgets to write santosh in the address
ur wrapper fails .. thas it .. hope u got it .
Tusar