Hi,

> I managed to get it to work on Linux too, (on a machine in the US,
> before anyone accuses me of violating ITAR!), and it works just fine.

<chattering,trembling>
Is my trying it out in India a violation?
</shivering,trembling>

What is the level of encryption used ? If so what is the level of encryption
in IE and Netscape?
Is this linux-india-general material ?

> Of course, if you're unable to connect to Snotmail, check that
> Snotmail is working first before blaming Lynx :-)
> Regards,
> -- Raju

Quite possible :-) Seriously, I need to get it to work. Just to check
snotmail, I have to start X. I don't want to.

>     Arun> I have a SSL enabled lynx at work on Solaris. So I can say
>     Arun> that it's doable, but I don't know how our sysadmin did it
>     Arun> :)
>
>     Arun> Why don't you look for precompiled binaries which work ?
>
>     Arun> -Arun

I tried the links at  www.crl.com but none seem to have precompiled
binaries, maybe because of what Raju said. I'll try anyway.

My thanks to Raju and Arun.

Gautam