Same thing happened with me too.

--
Regards

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/
   Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a
thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.