    Rajesh> Same thing happened with me too.  "Binand Raj S."
    Rajesh> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    >> One Mr. Sridhar Machani has been spamming me with junk
    >> mail. The list of CC addresses in the mail makes me believe
    >> that he has access to this list email address database. He is
    >> mailing from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    >>
    >> Mr. Machani will be glad to know that he has entered my
    >> .procmailrc, with all mails delivered to /dev/null. Even a
    >> genuine query from him will be redirected there.

Hi there,
Can we stop this here !?? If everyone who has been spammed or anti-spammers
cry on this list, then we are done !! Can we take this offline or
discuss it on LIG ML ??
Thaths seems to have taken proper measures to stop spammers so
it is not his fault !!
Thanks for understanding!!
Regards
        Khader

P.S: In case you wanna extend this please put it on LIG ML.

--
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.