    Rohit> This mail could use help from Khader and Atul, As everyone
    Rohit> in the whole world is now aware that I am having trouble
    Rohit> configuring my video/graphic card. While I have summoned
    Rohit> help from people who already have this card and are using
    Rohit> xf86_SVGA server, I will like to know more about the FBdev
    Rohit> revolution. I believe Atul and Khader are successfully
    Rohit> working with this alternative. Please answer the following
    Rohit> quesions.

Hey Rohit,
Don't you read the mails ???
I did send a complete info on how to configure your FBDev to make it work
for you last night.
Or have you stopped reading even the mails ??
I ain't going to put it once again.
Regards
        Khader

--
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.