You can try Wine, this is *free* and you can run windows apps on Linux. It
is also not necessary for you to have windowz installed for this. check out
www.freshmeat.net for Wine.
You can also refer to the archives for problems regarding Wine.
BTW: Tell me if you manage to install it

MANI

>Also, I would like to run a few windows appl. in Linux... have heard of
>Vmware... but is there anything *free* ?
>
>Arpith

Visit http://www.niit.com for eCommerce Solutions.

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.