hi!!!

This is with reference to my prev mail for opening up ports of Dialpad....

Well, it has been long time since i had put up a request for the assistance,
in the meantime i was also trying out the same. But was unsuccessful. I could
not hear the side speaking, but they hear me. It was 1 way communication.

In the meantime, we tried the same on win98 setup, and it worked with only a
few software settings. Fortunately, the documentation given for win98 was
quite good. And this time it was a 2 way communication.

But I still want to try this out with Linux, can anyone please help me.

Ratnakar....

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.