Hello,

        I tried all the options that you had told but inspite of that I
remain unconnected. I tried to search for the error log files but could find
them as well. (I am very new to Linux). So can you tell me where can I get
the log files that will help you in guiding me further.
    Thankyou.

>Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:03:04 +0530
>From: "Baiju Mathew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [LI] Still not connected

>>Try adding the following in /etc/ppp/peers/wvdial
>noauth
>name wvdial

>Your /etc/ppp/options should look like this:
>lock
>noauth

>Your /etc/ppp/chap-secrets should look like this:

>#client           server        secret
>$xxxx@xxx        *            $password

I>f not OK try using ' ifup ppp0 ' after configuring ppp0 using linuxconf
>tools.

>Still not OK pl give the error logs.
>
>regards,

>Baiju Mathew.
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- -----

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.