hi all,
        well I was at redhat stall for the two days in bang!inux. and it was
very good. well I want to make it to ilug meetings next tiem. anyway I would
like to improve myself in linux especially in device drivers area. can
anyone suggest me some(not only for device drivers but also in general)
books please(i hopw shanu will do this).

I have this doubt in my mind. what is the difference between dhcp and static
IP address?

What is a dns server?

regards
sreerm

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.