Hi!
i also went to the exhibition.
it was really nice to see it.
redhat, caldera, suse, aryabhatt linux.....list goes on.
really nice to be there....
i met Arun K. over there.
now back to work.
>anyone suggest me some(not only for device drivers but also in general)
>books please(i hopw shanu will do this).
good list with low price are
Linux Device Drivers
Linux kernel Internals
>What is a dns server?
this is a domain name server which converts human rememberable internet urls to
ip addresses.
-gaurav.
--
  _
|^|^|                         -^-                     Love to Linux
 \-/ G  A  U  R  A  V          |
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] / mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  | Sea/She is nature's art/\/ Everybody likes to get the feel of it
|_|f  I  can  I m a g i n/e  it  I  can  A c h i e v e  it_._.-.-._.|

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.