On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Sharad Joshi used an e-pen to say :

>+      For more info read /usr/doc/NET-3-4-HOWTO.
>
>No such doc on my machine. I've "grep -ir 'ed" :) before posting the que.
>
>Sharad.

Check out the PCQ CDs dishing out Linux.
As root..
mount /mnt/cdrom
cd /mnt/cdrom/doc/HOWTO
ls

>LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
>to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
>to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.
Shourya Sarcar         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <Tel:91-033-4710477>
Jadavpur University    Calcutta, India 700 032

All the world's a stage..
And I am acting tonight
C - the difference : http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html