Hi all,

I accidently deleted StarOffice from /opt/Office51 directory.  Now I could
not install the same.  When I try to install it saying that "  StarOffice
5.1 is already installed in the /opt/Office51 directory.  Use the local
setup program to deinstall.  In order to reinstall StarOffice 5.1 you can
restart this setup program".

What is the next step? Please.

Thanks in advance,
Anil.

paradigm TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd.
No. 28, McNichol's Road,
Chetpet, Chennai-600 031,
INDIA.
Tel: ++ 91 44   8257907 , ++ 91 44  8212763, ++ 91 44 8213654
Fax: ++ 91 44  821 0418
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit us: http://business.vsnl.com/paradigm

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.