Alright, note that at the moment there is no way to invert it except
with xmodmap. (Since they get mapped as buttons, you can swap them there
in a trivial fashion.  If you're already swapping because you're left
handed, it's even easier.)

At the moment, we map positive hwheel to 6, and negative to 7.

We also map positive wheel to 4, and negative to 5, so that fits.

Once xf86-input-evdev is rewritten for the xserver input-hotplug, it
will be a complete config file rewrite, but it will allow lots of really
funky mapping that currently isn't supported.

(It's 1.2.x, first with the old author was 1.0.x, 1.1.x broke everything
but worked so much better it wasn't funny.  1.2.x with the right server
hotplug code (which I'll write if I have to, urgh) should be a similar
improvement.)

Zephaniah E. Hull.