Anssi Hannula wrote:
> Jiri Kosina wrote:

> >> Nope. Do you think it would be useful for me to bisect 2.6.20-2.6.21?
> >
> > I'd of course happily merge the fix which initializes the value properly
> > into my tree, but I would be curious what broke it, to double check that
> > we didn't break anything else along with it.
>
> Okay, I'll get back to you in a few days :)

Hi,

Now that I was trying to remember the first time I saw this problem, I
think it was randomly showing up long time ago, then stopped. I thought
it was on the last kernel because recently I stepped on it again while
writing a program to calibrate and configure my joystick forces. But I
don't use my joystick on linux that much so I'm not sure, sorry.
--
Diogo Kastrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>