Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
Not quite what I wanted either, what about this one?

Ok, great, I tried both patches alternatively (this last one from Dmitry, and the previous Anssi's one) and they both worked well for my Thrustmaster FGT Force Feedback wheel (tested with the fftest, ffcfstress, and ffmvforce utilities).

Thanks you both for doing patches so fast :)

(OT: Btw, I'm sorry for the delay, I wanted to test it ASAP but ran into problems after upgrading the kernel with a something-git7 patch, it wouldn't compile (don't worry it's completely unrelated to your patches). Finally, after trying numerous unfruitful random things, I was able to compile after getting a very recent version of the kernel tree using git.)

Thanks.

--
Gerald Folcher