Hi,

I am just to start the PS/2 Linux driver for the AT32AP700x devices
(AVR32 SoC). And to get things right from the start on I wonder if it is
anything more magic than have a keyboard driver in
drivers/input/keyboard and mouse driver in drivers/input/mouse ?

Are there special APIs or framework which is nice to use? I have glanced
through Documentation/input/ in the kernel, but could not find much
about how to make a PS/2 driver and hook it into a general PS/2 system
if that exists.

Is something like drivers/input/keyboard/pxa27x_keyboard.c a good
starting point for my keyboard driver?

The mouse driver should just read data and provide input_report_rel and
friends to the sub layers?

The driver will be interrupt driven and use the PSIF peripheral on the
device.

--
With kind regards,
Hans-Christian Egtvedt, Applications Engineer