Greetings to you, Welcome to Equity Loans and Investments! We are an asset
Based financial loan company that does personal and business loans.We offer
great rates starting at 5% yearly and 0.4% monthly! Great Terms! 1 - 40 years!
Let us help you with your financial needs! We are not FICO score or credit
bureau driven but looks at our clientÂ’s needs and assets! Let us help you by
tailoring a loan package to YOU not your Credit Score. All you need do is to
contact me via my email; Name: Mr. Allen Cole
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]