Oak hill house,
130 Tonbridge,
Hilden borough.
Kent TN119DZ,
United Kingdom.
www.fidelity-international.com
================================
Attn:
I am John Coleman, funds control manager of Fidelity Investment International,
one of the world's largest fund management company with over £1.2 Trillion
capital investment funds. Nevertheless, as funds control manager of Fidelity
Investment International, I handle all our investor's direct capital funds and
secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum
on each of the investor's marginal capital funds. As an expert, I have made
over £85, 745, 000, 00 from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone
to trust who will stand as an investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment
Proceeds from Fidelity marginal capital funds. Meanwhile, I have worked out the
modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6
Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you
are interested, you should furnish me with your names in full, your contact
address and your direct phone number so we!
  could discuss more on telephone as regard the transaction. N: B; Please all
correspondence must be through my private telephone and
E-mail, for more contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +44 7024030210, +7031895354
For more information please contact the bank as follows:
Mr. Harbert Koenrad
International Banking Officer
Dexia Bank of Netherlands.
Direct Phone+31627340999
website: www.dexia.nl
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU IN THE HOPE OF A FUTURE
COLLABORATION.
Yours sincerely,
John Coleman.