On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Jiri Kosina wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Timo Aaltonen wrote:

yes. Could you please grab reasonably recent kernel
(2.6.24-rc<anything> would be ok), compile it with CONFIG_HID_DEBUG,
modprobe the 'hid' module with 'debug=1' parameter, and send me the
output from the time you connect the keyboard and from pressing the
non-working keys? It should be trivial to fix then.
Hi! I managed to get the event codes with evtest. Here's the output,
followed by mappings to what the buttons really are. The ones that are
mapped below 255 are working on X:
Jiri, did you notice this post? Is there enough information for you to patch
the driver?

No, sorry, I missed it, please don't drop me from To:/Cc:, otherwise I am
likely to miss posts :)

Ah ok, sorry about that :)

If all the events are seen by evtest, then everything is fine on the
kernel side and you should just tweak your X configuration.

hmm, but X doesn't allow key-id's >255, so I can only wait until they support more? (maybe in X.org R7.5..)

-