ftp://ftp.etinc.com/pub/linux/linux22_hdlc.tgz

Hi Dennis,

Could explain to me why ET Inc is modifying GPL drivers and then
republishing the binaries as modules only?

Not that it is my sub-system, but I am not sure that my friend Don knows
of this issue.  If Don does not care then, good day.

ls hdlc/usr/hdlc/dev/modules/2.2.14
.               eepro100.o      etbwmgr.o       tulip.o
..              eepro100orig.o  ethdlc.o        tuliporig.o

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy