Hi Jon,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll send an updated patch in a moment.

On 04/06/16 09:40 AM, Jon Mason wrote:
> Nit, please add spaces around '*' (per checkpatch)

I'll change this, but I did run it through checkpatch and it did not
warn about this.

> Please explicitly point out that this is being modified in the commit
> message.  I don't see them being used, so probably not a big deal
> (unless Dave Jiang has something queued that will use it).

Done. I feel like he can always add them back in when he adds the
functionality. This way, when he does, MAX_SPAD will be updated and the
check will still be correct.

> Move this check above the dev_to_node assignment above.

Done.

Logan