Hey guys,

Any one else experiencing problems when they do lots of disk activity
in test12?

I was able to grab the tail end of an oops. Probably not too usefull.

Code: 89 42 04 89 10 b8 01 00 00 00 07 43 04 00 00 00 00 c7 03 00
Aiee, killing interrupt handler
Kernel panic: Attempted to kill the idle task!
In interrupt handler - not syncing.

If I Alt+SysRq+s I get more oops (only tails again) and if I do it
enough times it hits a BUG and reboots immediately.

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://wm.themes.org/
                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]