Hi Jose,
        I also try "ethtool -A eth0 tx on rx on", and selftests pass.

        But there are bugs in dwmac4_flow_ctrl:
                flow control will keep on once enabled.
                ethtool -A eth0 tx off rx off can't change it.

        if (fc & FLOW_RX)  {
                pr_debug ...
                flow |= GMAC_RX_FLOW_CTRL_RFE;
                writel(flow, ioaddr + GMAC_RX_FLOW_CTRL);
                >> this should move outside to enasure rx flow control will be
off
when execute "ethtool -A eth0 rx off"
        }

        same for tx.