On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 09:19:30AM +0200, Ulf Hansson wrote:
> > Genesys Logic Email Confidentiality Notice:
> > This mail and any attachments may contain information that is confidential,
> > proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The mail is intended
> > solely for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it
> > to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this mail, you
> > are not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this mail.
> >
> > If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
> > reply email and immediately delete this message and any attachments from
> > your system. Please be noted that any unauthorized use, dissemination,
> > distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
> > ________________________________
>
> If you want me to apply the patch, you have to drop the above notice.

Ben is the primary author and can respond on the requested code
changes; I helped break the work apart into the two patches and
did small changes to improve the code.

Ben's SMTP server at Genesys auto-appends the confidentiality
notice without giving him the opportunity to control it.  I have
the patch set co-developed in a shared Git repository without the
automated email addition ever applied, so when Ben works out the
substantial changes, I can send final patches to the list without
the mail-mangling robot getting in the way.  He'll still be the
primary author.