In the Pine64 PinePhone, the stk3310 chip is powered by a regulator that is
disabled at system boot and can be shut off during suspend. To ensure that
the chip properly initializes, both after boot and suspend, we need to
manage this regulator.

Additionally if the chip is shut off in suspend, we need to make sure that
it gets reinitialized with the same parameters after resume.

Major changes in v2:
 - Add handling of the IR LED. I was hesitant to include this as it is the
   same as pull-up regulator for the i2c bus on the hardware I have, so I
   can't test it well. I think leaving it out is more likely to cause
   issues than including it.
 - Convert stk3310 to use dev_err_probe for errors.
 - Always enable / disable regulators and rely on dummy devices if they're
   not specified.
 - more listed in individual patches

Aren Moynihan (4):
  dt-bindings: iio: light: stk33xx: add vdd and leda regulators
  iio: light: stk3310: Manage LED power supply
  iio: light: stk3310: use dev_err_probe where possible
  iio: light: stk3310: log error if reading the chip id fails

Ondrej Jirman (2):
  iio: light: stk3310: Implement vdd supply and power it off during
    suspend
  arm64: dts: allwinner: pinephone: Add power supplies to stk3311

 .../bindings/iio/light/stk33xx.yaml           |   4 +
 .../dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-pinephone.dtsi   |   2 +
 drivers/iio/light/stk3310.c                   | 116 +++++++++++++-----

2.44.0