On Sat, Oct 3, 2026, Sashiko wrote: > Should this have a Fixes: tag? No, on purpose. Eric asked for this to go to net-next, since the bug needs a non-default setting:
"Note that tx checksum offload is off by default on amt, so the bug would not trigger by default." "A better fix would be (for net-next) to call udp_tunnel_handle_offloads() in amt_send_multicast_data() like other UDP tunnels do" https://lore.kernel.org/all/CAL4Wiiqw_7Mxa5W1EQgw2=KpJNNxG=cblxshvpio29gvd1u...@mail.gmail.com/ > This is a pre-existing issue, but it is closely related to this patch. I have not reproduced it; so far this comes from reading the code. It would need rx-gro-list on the relay's ingress device, and tx checksumming plus tx-scatter-gather-fraglist on the amt device (all three off by default), and a GRO aggregate that passes ipmr's DF/MTU check. It predates this patch, and the cover letter already lists it as not touched and untested. I will send a separate fix for it once I have reproduced it.

