On Thu, Oct 08, 2026 at 06:40:20PM -0700, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Fri,  2 Oct 2026 16:11:20 -0700 Kees Cook wrote:
> > The bulk of this is mm/slab, but the final patch is netdev, which Paolo
> > acked in v4, so I'm hoping this whole series can go via slab?
> 
> SGTM, I wonder, tho, why you marked it as net-next in the subject.

My "send all the patches" automation saw a file touching net and put
the "net-next" in all the subjects. I'm struggling to figure out how to
redefine this logic to not fire with a series like this (it's very rare
that if I'm touching a file in net/ that it isn't going via netdev). The
best I can think of is to check if the cover letter is also being sent
"To:" a netdev maintainer?

-- 
Kees Cook

Reply via email to