On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 03:14:35PM -0500, Jake Champlin wrote:
> Resolved 150 Style Errors and 202 Coding Style Warnings.

Normally we would prefer that these are broken up into a several
different patches that each fix one type of style issue.

[patch 1/x] csr: csr_msgconv: use tab indents
[patch 2/x] csr: csr_msgconv: put curly braces on the right line
etc...

> +     CsrMsgConvPrimEntry *ptr = NULL;
> +
> +     if (converter) {
> +             ptr = converter->profile_converters;
> +     while (ptr) {
> +             if (ptr->primType == primType)
> +                     break;
> +             else
> +                     ptr = ptr->next;
> +     }
> +     }

The while loop should be indented one more time.

> +     if (ptr) {
> +             const CsrMsgConvMsgEntry *cv;
> +             u16 msgId = 0;
> +             size_t offset = 0;
> +             CsrUint16Des(&msgId, data, &offset);
> +
> +             cv = find_msg_converter(ptr, msgId);
> +             if (cv)
> +                     ret = cv->deserFunc(data, length);
> +             else
> +                     ret = NULL;
> +     } else
> +             ret = NULL;
> +

It should be:

+
+                       ret = NULL;
+       } else {
+               ret = NULL;
+       }

The rules on braces are a little bit complicated.  If it's one line
then don't use braces.  If it's two lines and you don't *need* to
use braces then still use braces.

        if (foo) {
                /* some comment */
                frob();
        }

If either side of the if else statement uses braces then use braces
on both.

> +     if (ptr) {
> +             const CsrMsgConvMsgEntry *cv;
> +             u16 msgId = *(u16 *) data;
> +
> +             cv = find_msg_converter(ptr, msgId);
> +     if (cv) {
> +             cv->freeFunc(data);
> +             ret = TRUE;
> +     } else