    >> I tried talking to Promise recently to get a sample SuperTrak
    >> to make this work, but no such luck. So bother Promise and ask
    >> what they intend to do about it.

    AC> I've been talking constructively to promise about the i2o on
    AC> the supertrak not working straight off with the kernel i2o
    AC> driver. Currently it looks promising

Pun intended? :)   Anyways, I too am interested hearing how this
goes.  If it isn't going to work out, I'm going to figure out how snip
the PCI line ID'ing it as a RAID.  If Promise comes through, then I
don't have to mutilate the card. :)

--
Chris Bayly

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]         | CNS, UNIX Support
Web:    http://www.ualberta.ca/~cbayly/ | Edmonton, Alberta