My name is Mr. Patrick Chan.

I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is a sum of $22,500,000.00 in my bank
Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning this
fund which means no one would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that we
work together.
I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction. I intend to
give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I will notify
you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if interested, and I
shall send you the details and necessary procedures with which to make the
transfer. Should you be interested? please send me an email on my private email
:chanprivac...@aol.com
1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address