I apologize for using this medium to reach out to you however, I am compelled
by the urgency of my situation to contact you. I am a US Army Officer currently
on mission in Libya.
I  would need your assistance to invest the sum of US$ 2.5M for me in your
region. If you can offer me some guidelines and serve as my proxy investor in
investing the funds, I will surely compensate you adequately. Kindly provide me
with your direct phone number in your response to my private email so that we
can discuss more in details. My private email is: shields...@gmail.com
Best regards
Brian Shields.