In v2, we add an additional cleanup commit to make an array of strings
static const and to improve const correctness generally. We also no longer
unnecessarily initialize the result variable in
ksz9031_center_flp_timing().

In v3, we remove the unnecessary result variable from ksz9031_config_init()
introduced by a previous version of "net/phy: micrel: Center FLP timing at
16ms".

In v4, we modify the commit message of "net/phy: micrel: Center FLP timing
at 16ms" to replace the awkward quotation of the data sheet's programming
procedure with an explanation of why we program the FLP burst registers and
restart auto-negotiation where we do (config_init).

Jaeden Amero (3):
  net/phy: micrel: Be more const correct
  net/phy: micrel: Comment MMD address of extended registers
  net/phy: micrel: Center FLP timing at 16ms

2.1.4