Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister Dominique Bongo., Personal attorney to my late
client Engineer stavreski Victor who died of heart attack in 2009. He
deposited $15,500,000.00 in a Bank here.
He died without any registered next of kin as he was long divorced and
had no child.

 The bank contacted me and said that they will confiscate his account and
money if i fail to present any of his relative. I contacted you because you
can perfectly handle this transaction and fit in as his next of kin, We
can work together to claim this money and share it 50/50.

 Kindly get back to me with your information as stated below for more
details

Full name:
Contact Address:
Mobile Phone Number:
your gmail or hotmail or yahoo

Kindly reply me through my email address for more details

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Dominique Bongo.