On 09/04/2015 11:50 PM, Andy Lutomirski wrote:
On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 9:04 AM, Tycho Andersen
[...]
+static const struct bpf_func_proto *
+seccomp_func_proto(enum bpf_func_id func_id)
+{
+       /* Right now seccomp eBPF loading doesn't support maps; seccomp filters
+        * are considered to be read-only after they're installed, so map fds
+        * probably need to be invalidated when a seccomp filter with maps is
+        * installed.
+        *
+        * The rest of these might be reasonable to call from seccomp, so we
+        * export them.
+        */
+       switch (func_id) {
+       case BPF_FUNC_ktime_get_ns:
+               return &bpf_ktime_get_ns_proto;
+       case BPF_FUNC_trace_printk:
+               return bpf_get_trace_printk_proto();
+       case BPF_FUNC_get_prandom_u32:
+               return &bpf_get_prandom_u32_proto;

I don't think we should expose prandom to unprivileged userspace.
This may be an attack vector.

Agreed, it should not be exposed for unpriv'ed users.