On Fri, Aug 30, 2024 at 06:24:47PM -0700, Alexei Starovoitov wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2024 at 2:31 PM Andrii Nakryiko
> <andrii.nakry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > for the rest, Alexei, can you please review and give your ack?
>
> It looks fine.
> All of the additional pr_debug()s look a bit excessive.
> Will take another look at respin.

Thanks for taking a look. My experience is the added pr_debug() were
essential to troubleshooting problems with the loader blobs, and only
provide indexes to embedded data. I'd hate for someone else to debug
without these. I think several of them could be consolidated however,
so let me have a try.

There's another area where I'd appreciate your help. The loader code
includes some inline debug statements, but I wasn't ever able to make
these work or see them in trace logs. Could you share an example of how
to enable these (e.g. for test_progs tests)?

Thanks,
Tony