BOUWSMA Barry wrote:

First, every frequency is given an offset from the nominal centre
frequency of the 8MHz envelope.  I am aware this is common in the
UK where the switchover is happening gradually so as not to
interfere with adjacent analogue services, and I also know that
last I checked, the number of french analogue services I could
receive weakly had dropped, but at least one was still visible.

These were discovered through w_scan application.

+T 482167000 8MHz 2/3 NONE QAM64 8k 1/32 NONE

I have some recent german Bundesnetzagentur (BNetzA) data, and
this lists the Nordheim frequencies as
TVDRStrasbourg                    22   482.000KT
that is, no offset.

I've read on some page from linuxtv wiki that most of transponders files
needed to be added a 167k offset to work.
Honnestly, it works fine with or without this offset for me.

+T 570167000 8MHz 2/3 NONE QAM16 8k 1/32 NONE

This frequency looks very suspicious, as it is (without
the offset) in use with different parameters by a Single-
Frequency Network along the Hoch- and Oberrhein, including
a non-directional 50kW tower at the Totenkopf, Vogtsburg/
Kaiserstuhl, and somewhat closer at Baden Baden Fremserberg,
which should blast well into much of the Alsace.  Certainly,
when I was within walking distance of the Totenkopf but
within the Rhein valley, I had no problems receiving the
analogue french broadcasts with a simple indoor antenna.
These may have been from Colmar, much closer.

I do receive both French and German channels.
So obviously, some come from Nordheim antenna while others
are likely to come from Germany but I don't know how to differenciate these.

I have some table frequency list here:
http://www.tvnt.net/V2/pages/342/medias/pro-bo-doc-tk-frequences_tnt.pdf

See the "Canal" array, page 20 for "Strasbourg".
I don't know how to determine transponders frequencies from this list.

Ben