Benjamin Zores schrieb:
wk wrote:

Then there must be something ``wrong'' with `w_scan' making
incorrect assumptions about the data which it's parsing.

No - i do not think so.
All of the frequencies found are with 166kHz offset.
w_scan does not use any of these 166k offsets, that means this frequency data was transmitted as exactly such a number in some NIT w_scan parsed.

w_scan calculates DVB-T center freqs as "center freq = (306000000 + channel * 8000000) Hz" for this range.
And NIT parsing is the same as dvbscan.

What has disturbed me is how this offset has been applied
across the board by `w_scan',
Again, w_scan does not use these offsets.

Again, I've added these offsets to w_scan results as it was written in linuxtv wiki.

Ben

If you manually edited the frequencies, we can stop searching here. This is definitely wrong.

If somebody wrote something like this to linuxtv wiki, we should remove that lines.