Hi Guennadi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Where do I pick your latest mt9t031.c that has
partial implementation of sub device model ? I can work on that and try to
integrate the same. I will remove item 1) that I mentioned and also add support
for interface parameter query for bridge driver usage. I am happy to work with
you on this driver.

Regards,
Murali Karicheri
Software Design Engineer