On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Hans Verkuil<hverk...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Hmm, I discovered that firedtv-1394.c isn't compiled in the daily build even
> though ieee1394 is enabled in the kernel. I can manually enable it, though:
> make menuconfig, disable and enable the firedtv driver, and then it
> magically works. But even then it still compiles fine against the vanilla
> 2.6.30 kernel.

Well, I'm obviously kicking myself for not having captured the output
last night when I was at home.

So, you're saying that firedvt-1394.c is being compiled?

Let me rephrase the question:  Take a look at firedtv-1394.c, line 22,
and tell me where the file "csr1212.h" can be found either in your
kernel source tree or your v4l-dvb tree.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com