Hrm, okay, I'll double-check that... If its not there, perhaps the card
isn't quite seated correctly. Or the machine is bunk. Or the card has
gone belly up. Amusing that it works as much as it does though, if any
of the above is the case...

Thanks for the info!

Jrod,

Yeah. If the pci enable bit for the transport engine is not enabled (thus showing up as pci device 8802) then I'm going to be surprised if the risc engine runs up at all (or runs perfectly).

I've seen issue like this in the past with various cx88 boards and it invariable turn out to be a corrupt eeprom or a badly seated PCI card.

or, no eeprom at all (unlikely on this board).

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com