Devin Heitmueller ha scritto:
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Valerio Messina<e...@iol.it> wrote:
1 - On/off button on the IR as now, send a command to the desktop to start
the shutdown, reboot, suspend or hybernate window. To me should send
something to the active window only, like an ALT+F4 to close the windows
(for example Kaffeine).

This is typically controlled by your application or the desktop
environment.  The on/off is mapped the same across all remote
controls.

and seems mapped the same on all applications

The map that I committed in does have all the keys mapped to input
event codes.  You would need to reconfigure your input subsystem to
point the event codes to some other function.

the channel up/down, EPG, Teletext and circled "i" on the remote does nothing.

Valerio