Hi all

As discussed yesterday, we sant to finalise the conversion of soc-camera
to v4l2-subdev. The presented 9 patches consist of a couple of clean-ups,
minor additions to existing APIs, and, most importantly, the second
version of the image-bus API. It hardly changed since v1, only got
extended with a couple more formats and driver conversions. The last patch
modifies mt9t031 sensor driver to enable its use outside of soc-camera.
Muralidharan, hopefully you'd be able to test it. I'll provide more
comments in the respective mail. A complete current patch-stack is
available at

http://download.open-technology.de/soc-camera/20091030/

based on 2.6.32-rc5. Patches, not included with these mails have either
been already pushed via hg, or posted to the list earlier.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.