Dear Guennadi

Thank you

> Oh, indeed. Ok, but can you add proper support for both high and low
> polarities?

I think your order will be added in next patch.
"Add polarities support"
I will send it
OK ?

By the way.
Maybe I should ask you about it.

My question is that who select ACTIVE HI / LOW ?

---------------------
        unsigned long flags = SOCAM_PCLK_SAMPLE_RISING | SOCAM_MASTER |
                SOCAM_VSYNC_ACTIVE_HIGH | SOCAM_HSYNC_ACTIVE_HIGH |
+               SOCAM_VSYNC_ACTIVE_LOW | SOCAM_HSYNC_ACTIVE_LOW |
                SOCAM_DATA_ACTIVE_HIGH | priv->info->buswidth;
---------------------

If I add above, and (for example) CEU - tw9910 case,
tw9910_query_bus_param will be used in
sh_mobile_ceu_set_bus_param.

Then, the answer from soc_camera_bus_param_compatible
have both xSYNC_ACTIVE_HIGH/LOW.
In this case, CEU behavior will be LOW,
though it have HIGH.
Please check it.

In my opinion, the answer from soc_camera_bus_param_compatible
should not have both ACTIVE HIGH/LOW.
This value will be used in tw9910_set_bus_param too.

I guess, to add your order, we needs more than 2 patches.

"modify soc_camera_bus_param_compatible behavior"
"tw9910: Add polarities support"

Best regards
--
Kuninori Morimoto