Hi,

Am Montag, den 18.01.2010, 09:13 -0500 schrieb William Tate:
> Gentlemen,
>
> I may be able to assist here.  Specifically what information/photographs are
> you looking for?
>
> Regards,
>

> William Tate
> RTD Embedded Technologies, Inc.

Gordon, please explain, why you would like to have access to some of the
saa713x gpios on that device from userspace.

Unknown to me previously, it seems RTD already provides software for
their customers to use the digital I/Os, but restricted to owners of
such devices.

"For an example of how to use VFG73xx digital I/O, please see the
Software Product SWP-700010065 “Linux
Software (VFG73xx)” available from the RTD web site"

William, is there a desire to have such gpio access from userspace on
your side? Trent kindly outlined some details. Please give us some brief
explanations in that case.

Thanks for offering your help.

Hermann